Friday, September 23, 2011

The Office...new season...my thoughts

Ok, last night was the first episode of the new season of The Office...without Michael Scott. I have to admit..I wasn't buying the whole thing. Michael Scott is my all-time favorite idiot. The Office sure has made me laugh over the years and mostly because of Michael. So, last night, I was excited to see what the NBC people would try to do to replace the funniest man on TV....here's what I thought....

I love Andy as the new boss...no, he's not Michael, but he is the closest thing to an idiot boss they could do. Jim is too serious when he's in charge...Dwight is too mean...Kevin is just Kevin...Stanley doesn't care...you get the idea :) Andy as boss was kind of nice. He had a lot of funny lines and gave me that "oh my goodness, what is he gonna say" funny feeling I used to get when Michael was around. Andy has really grown on me over the years and now I just find him very likeable and funny...good combination :)

Now, James Spader aka Robert California...I don't really get him...a little too weird, a little too verbose, a little too laidback...not enough funny....Fix it, NBC. He's on the show now...make him funny.

I love Pam pregnant along with Angela...that's funny (I was always the Pam) and Erin is sweet and I sure hope she and Andy get together this season.

So, there are my Office thoughts...what a pointless blog today...but hey, it's dark and rainy and Will is off work playing hide and go seek with Cole, so I had a second :) All you Office fans....what did you think???

1 comment:

  1. I watched most of it online this morning. I thought the Pam and Angela pregnant part was funny too. I also loved the planking thing. That was just weird. I totally agree about Robert California and thought that both Jim and Pam could have been a little funnier. Hopefully the next episode will be even better.

    ReplyDelete