Thursday, September 15, 2011

Friday Eve...

Today is Friday eve...I'm so glad...I have missed you, Friday. I can't wait for you get here...this has been a crazy week. Little Will had 4 tests this week, so lots of studying, lots of math, lots of reading, lots of Tylenol...just kidding :) Anyway, back to Friday eve...Years ago, when Will and I were both teachers we didn't really celebrate Friday eve, like we do now. We were more Saturday people. Then, Will changed jobs and was off work every Friday and we started the whole Friday eve thing. I would literally get Japanese take-out and we would watch Survior (in the days of Richard Hatch...it's been a while) every Thursday night and we would celebrate Friday eve. Then, we moved on to The Office and on every Thursday we would celebrate again. I think it's more the anticipation of what fun might be had on the weekends that I just love. I don't know, but in this day and age, we all need some reason to celebrate, right? So, today is Friday eve...go celebrate and take a deep breath because Friday is almost here :)

1 comment: