Monday, September 19, 2011

First Words...

My baby girl is a talker. She loves to make noises and she LOVES to hear herself. In one week, she has said, "Mama" "Dada" and "Baba" (for her bottle). I am so proud of her :) I love her little happy spirit. From what my grandma told me about when I was little...I was a talker. None of you would have ever guessed that right?? My grandma said I used to yell, "Hey!" at everyone I saw. I loved to talk and I was loud...2 things my baby girl got from me. That makes me smile :) Oh and just so you know...she's my first baby of the three that has said "Mama" first. Little Will said "Dada" first and Cole said "ball" first...so this was extra sweet. Hope everyone has a happy Monday...us girls are just gonna chat the day away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment