Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Top Mommy/Baby Products

Ok, I love hearing about things people love, so here's my Mommy/Baby "can't live without" list...it's taken 3 kids to get this list right, so enjoy!

1. City Mini Single Stroller by Baby Jogger...the ABSOLUTE best stroller in the world, hands down. I can't believe how easy it is to fold, open, clean and steer. I have bought many a stroller and this one is the best...I only wish I had this thing 8 years ago!

2. Dr. Brown baby bottles...the.best.bottles.ever  These things are amazing and affordable. You can get them anywhere (Walmart, Target...) and they are the really only ones, in my opinion that eliminate air. Yes, there are more bottle parts, but it's so worth it. 2 more minutes of cleaning may mean 2 more hours of sleep!

3. Chicco Key Fit Carseats...excellent, safe, cute and well worth the little extra money...oh and EASY to install!

4. Evenflo Exersaucers....a complete lifesaver and the only way I get a shower most days ;)

5. Fisher Price Newborn Rock and Play Sleeper...ok, I can't say enough about this thing. My baby slept in this and this bed only for the first 7 months of her life. It is so neat. It has an elevated back so the baby is propped up and not flat (great for stuffy noses, reflux, you name it). Easy to fold up, easy to clean, cute. I love it. I'll never get rid of it because it's just the best and I never want to forget it. It was my baby girl's first bed ;)

6. Soothie Pacifiers...ok, I know many people might think I'm nuts because those things can be UGLY but let's face it, they are the cleanest things around (only one piece and no crack and crevices) and now they come in pink, purple and even blue...so you're not stuck with just hospital green. Pair them up with my #7 pick and you are set!

7. Boogin Head Pacifier Clips...simply the best, the easiest, the cleanest. I love them. Go to their website and you can get most any color you need and lots of cute patterns. They work with any pacifier but are a lifesaver with Soothies.

8. Skip Hop Dash Deluxe Diaper Bag...It's taken me ALOT of diaper bags to get here, ALOT. But I made it...This bag has tons of room, magnetic closures, a cute changing pad, insulated bottle pockets, and those wonderful, amazing stroller clips. I love those things. Clip that bag on your City Mini and you are set :)

9. A Crocheted Granny Square blanket...2 of my babies are addicted to one and these are the best. Your baby can rub their tiny fingers on the blanket and through the holes. It's lightweight enough to carry anywhere and you can get them made in any size. A friend makes all of mine but go on Etsy.com if you don't know someone who crochets and you can find whatever you like. Just make sure you get CARON yarn...please. That is the best and softest. The yarn has almost a sheen to it and it only gets softer with each wash and will last years :)

10. Baby Einstein DVDs...the old tried and true DVDs that have been around for probably 9 or 10 years. These are still the best and still can calm any crying baby...hey, you watch a swinging dolphin pendulum for 30 seconds and see if you don't want to fall asleep! No, really they are great and GREAT for the car.

Ok, that's my top 10 baby list...in no particular order, well maybe...the City Mini is #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment