Saturday, September 10, 2011

My first blog...

Well, this is my very first blog experience...I have wanted to do this for a long time, but just never seemed to get the chance. Maybe I couldn't tear myself away from facebook long enough when I was online...or maybe I needed to wash just one more baby bottle. Whatever the case, this is it :) I have no idea if anyone will ever even read this but we'll see. It doesn't matter because right now, this is for me.

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Jenna. I am 35 years old and the happy wife of Will and the very thankful mother of 3 beautiful children...2 boys and one baby girl. I was raised in the south and loved growing up with barefeet and a bowl of cornbread and buttermilk for dinner. I am a stay-at-home mom and have been for 9 years. I thank the Lord everyday for this chance and wouldn't trade it for all the money in the world. This is my one shot and I'm gonna take it, whatever the sacrifice.

So...happy reading and I'll be happily blogging away...as soon as I change this diaper ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment