Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mollie's first taste of REAL table food

Today is Tuesday and I thought I'd spend a second tonight to share a really cool thing that happened today....Mollie ate REAL table food! Macaroni and cheese to be exact...my homemade macaroni and cheese (see recipe from last week). I cut up a few of the noodles in half and put them on her highchair tray and before I could turn around, she had those yummy noodles in her mouth...and she didn't spit them out! We've been trying a few things here and there (Olive Garden breadsticks...not so great experience...mostly spit them out, Chicken and dumplin' broth...not the best experience, once again...). So, this was really cool...I'm so proud of my growing baby girl. She is just herself...her own little sweet, happy self all the time. Well, just a quick one tonight...still gotta do baths and a little more studying for 3rd grade math :( Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment