Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Friday Eve Adventure...Cake Pops!

Yay! It's Friday eve!!! My little adventure for the day is to learn to make cake pops....now, this is not an original idea of mine by any means. The first time I heard about cake pops was from my friend, Bonnie who has a great website of all the cake pops she makes for people http://www.sweetstellatreats.com/ (Talk about cute!). So, I've had it in the back of my mind for about a year and a half to learn to make these cute, addicting little pieces of heaven. I found this great video on youtube from the Bakerella (also recommended to me by Bonnie) and I have my supplies and I'm ready...you basically need cake mix, a can of frosting, lollipop sticks, candy melts in your favorite colors and sprinkles. So, I'll be back with my finished product, hopefully later today and let's pray this cooking adventure doesn't turn out like the chicken casserole, which I never made!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! I've got some little hints to make things go smoother if you need them :)

    ReplyDelete