Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Facebook Woes....

Well, this is definitely the social network age and I don't know about you, but I think I'm getting sick of it. I have always loved social networking (myspace was just awesome...like 5 years ago) and facebook was my favorite social networking site....not anymore. I have no idea what those facebook guys are doing but they are killing the site, one change at a time. It doesn't even resemble the way it was 2 years ago. Now, I'm not the greatest with change but these changes are taking away the cool things that made facebook fun. It's just a complicated mess now...

I've always been "Miss Facebook"...I load too many pictures, check-in, post videos, comment on randomness and "like" tons of statuses everyday. I think that for a stay-at-home mom with 3 little ones, facebook can be a huge outlet. You can see what's going on in the world without loading 3 kids in the minivan and packing up the diaper bag for the day :) You can keep up with childhood friends, highschool buddies and even your favorite teacher from first grade. You can find out what the special of the day is at your favorite restaurant and what's going on with your child's school PTA. All of those things are great things about facebook but now, I can't figure out where anything is and quite frankly, don't have the time...Every post you make is out there for the world to see and there's a huge chat bar on the right side at all times. So, oh well, facebook is getting crazier and my life is already crazy enough. I don't think I'll ever delete my account because I could never fiind all 647 of my friends again, even if my life depended on it. But, my days as a daily facebooker are numbered....

No comments:

Post a Comment