Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Top Kid Shows :)

Yes, I love kid shows...I have 3 kids so kid shows are on in our house a lot...there are terrible ones, nutty ones and ones that I get embarrassed watching. So, here's my top list of the best (in my "mom' opinion)

1. Good Luck Charlie (Disney Channel)...a family show that is really a family show...super funny, all the characters are likeable and that Charlie is just the cutest baby. Teddy can sing and carries the whole show...I always love the endings of every show...just simply my favorite :)

2. Shake It Up (Disney Channel)...I LOVE this show! Fun music, 2 super funny lead characters (Rocky and CiCi) and neat dance moves that I want to learn even though I'm 35...We love this show...all of us and my 4 year old has his first crush on CiCi, I do believe :)

3. So Random (Disney Channel)...It's like Saturday Night Live for kids mixed with In Living Color (remember that all you 90's kids??)...the best show on Disney right now. I usually laugh until I cry and they have a new musical guest every week...LOVE it :)

4. A.N.T. Farm (Disney Channel)....Advanced Natural Talent..."I am, You are, We are...Exceptional, Exceptional" See, the theme song is STILL stuck in my head! These kids are funny and cute and this show is clean. China Ann McClain can flat sing and all the others are super cute in their own ways...totally worth a watch

5. Little Bill (Nick Jr.)...I love Bill Cosby, so of course, I love Little Bill. Bill Cosby based this show on his own childhood and it's just the best. My favorite episode was when Littl'e Bill's dad taught him to say "So!" when a bully called him a name and then the bully was so surprised that Little Bill didn't call him a name back and they became friends...can't believe I was paying that much attention to a Nick Jr. show but this one is worth it. Plain ol' animation with good ol' jazz music in the backgroud...love it

6. Max and Ruby (Nick Jr.)...Yes, we all wonder where their parents are but Max and Ruby are just too cute and I don't care. I love the simplicity and love Max ;) We even have a stuffed Max on my 4 year old's bed...Our favorite episode is the "Bad Egg" episode. I love the background music too.

7. Wild Kratts (PBS Kids)...Oh those Kratt brothers...we love them...we've seen them in person in a live show and they were awesome. This show is just neat...a mix of animation, real science lessons and adventures that only the Kratt brothers can make interesting. They totally need to put out a line of toys and books...we'd buy them all.

Ok...that's my list for now...gonna add more later...it's bedtime for Mollie bell and there's a new episode of Shake It Up coming on in 5 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment