Thursday, September 29, 2011

Cake pops...phew!!

Ok, this is gonna be a short blog...I am so tired...I can hardly move my arms and legs ;) I just finished 31 cake pops. I would have had 36 but I messed up a whole bag of candy melts and ran out before I could finish. But the awesome thing is that I actually made 31!! I can't believe it. I honestly commend anyone who can do that for a living because it ain't easy. Those women on youtube and in books make it look soooo simple...oh my goodness...but in all fairness, it was my first try...I had 3 kids running around, one of whom wanted to be held the entire time (Mollie James...that is you) and my dog was at my feet trying to catch all my messes, which makes me trip every 5 minutes. So, with that being said, I accomplished a lot and even though the icing is kind of pitiful, they were made with love for a very special person's birthday (I'll tell who in a later post...they might be reading this blog!). Now for more spelling words and the countdown to The Office episode 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment