Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pinterest...Just another obsession...

Oh my Lord...I love Pinterest. I had no idea. I tried that website about 2 weeks ago and had no idea what was going on. So, I instantly gave up. Then, 2 days ago, I decided to give it another try. This time, my eyes were opened to it's wonderful world. Pinterest is amazing. You can find any craft/DIY idea in the world. I have found solutions to my headband ball (now I know I can use an oatmeal container wrapped in fabric to make a headband holder), my ribbon mound (now I know you can use a tie hanger) and I have found the cutest snack ideas on the planet. I'm addicted. I may even become that mom...you know the one that has it all together?? Well, I'll probably never be all that, but I can at least look like I have it all together to my 3 munchkins :) Now, I need to go...it's Friday eve and I have 10 minutes before I have to wake up Mollie and go pick up Little Will from school...Pinterest is calling!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment