Monday, October 17, 2011

The Office...Episode 4...much better

Ok, this week's office episode was MUCH better...sorry I'm so late with this blog (cause I know you all are all on the edge of your seats). The Garden Party...funny idea. I loved Andy's parents and the fact that Josh Groban was his brother...good casting there. His dad and mom had been on about 100 Lifetime movies in the past and who could have forgetten Andy's dad from 7th Heaven? Anyway, very cute episode...not the best it's ever been, but better than last week. But really anything would have been better than last week...

Alrighty, enough of The Office for today...it's Monday already and I'm just not feeling it...I'm more in a Sing-Off mood now ;) Maybe I should blog about that!!??

Happy Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. Was that the dad from 7th heaven or from the guy from Coach?

    ReplyDelete