Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Office...Episode 3 :(

I forgot to blog about this episode...it was that bad. My least favorite episode ever. I don't know what to write. I was so disappointed. I miss Michael. I had to rely on Jersey Shore for my Thursday night entertainment...do you know how ridiculous that is?

NBC...please don't make Daryl the lead in an episode again. He ain't funny. He's great as a supporting character but not as the main guy.

Also, NBC, please don't do this again. The Office is already hanging by a thread...Michael Scott is gone. He was The Office...step up the funny stuff...grease on a warehouse floor really isn't too funny. Go back to stuff like the Dundies,  Michael's birthday at the ice skating rink...now, that was funny.

So, this was a terrible, pointless blog post but I had to do it...until next week all you Office fans :)

No comments:

Post a Comment