Thursday, May 31, 2012

Moving on up...

Today my first born son "graduated" third grade and is now a rising fourth grader. That just does not seem possible. I have heard a lot of people saying that lately about their children growing up and I'm right there with them. I have no idea where time goes. The older I get, the worse it gets and I've heard that said alot too. But today, my 9 year old son had yearbook signing day, said goodbye to the best little 3rd grade class ever and hopped in the minivan ready for summer :) We have almost 3 months to soak up all the sun and fun we can handle and then it's on to 4th grade...but I can't think about that now. I'm going to be like Scarlett O'Hara and think about that tomorrow or in August to be exact because I'm sure it'll be here in a flash anyway...

Happy Friday Eve!!!
XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment