Thursday, May 3, 2012

*Spring Makeup Favorites Update*

Ok, so the other day I posted about some new products I had gotten on a mini-makeup haul to CVS....well, here are my updates! I also stopped at Walgreens today and did a little nail polish shopping with my almost 16 month old baby girl :) So, this post today will kind of fill you in on what I have liked so far and what 3 cooooool things I got today for only $6.32 (for all 3)!

*The Suave Shampoo.....that stuff is the best. I love it...my hair is super clean, smells so good and I even used it on my 2 boys after a very sweaty day of outdoor play. They went to sleep saying their hair smelled like "Na na na na na na, let's go bananas!" (if you have ever watched the Fresh Beat Band, you know that song). I am very impressed with a $2.99 (for the family size) shampoo :)

*All of the nail colors I got the other day are really pretty but I have to say the Mega line from Wet n' Wild is soooo much better. Pay the extra $1.00. That stuff really lasts and doesn't chip...I would compare it to OPI...I'm serious. So, try it and you'll see what I mean :)

*Today's mini-haul...only $6.32 haul to be exact... and it was probably my favorite. I got 2 nail shades from Wet n' Wild that I have actually watched a youtube video about. The first one is from the Mega line in the color Club Havana (don't you just love that name??)
*these are not my nails....I could only wish for nails that symmetrical and perfect :)

The other color is 2% Milk by Wet n' Wild...I love milk, so maybe that's why I bought it...at any rate, it was on sale for 99 cents, so I couldn't resist. Also, Mollie had a death grip on it and I was afraid if I grabbed it from her, I would drop it and it would bust all over Walgreens.


very pretty, neutral color...can't wait to use it :)

The last thing I got was a very cool bronzer by Wet n' Wild (and yes, I do buy other brands...I'm just on a Wet n' Wild kick right now). It's Color Icon Bronzer in Ticket to Brazil...I have already used it...didn't drop it in the sink and it's huge! You get a ton of product for only $3.99. Now, that's my speed.



So, that's my update for this beautiful 90 degrees in May, Friday eve!! Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment