Monday, June 4, 2012

Summer Bucket List 2012

It's Monday and it's June 4th and it's SUMMER!!! I know it's not technically the summer season, but it's summer break and that's just as good. Today, me and the kids are creating our summer bucket list (Thank you Pinterest and my friend, Sheila, who is doing this with her kids). I was very inspired to create a list of things we want to accomplish this summer...I can't wait to hear what the boys come up with. I'm gonna head to the Dollar Tree later today and get our bucket and wooden clothes pins (you write each item on a clothes pin and clip it to the side of the bucket and as you complete each thing, you throw it in the bucket! I'll post our final summer bucket list later, but here are a few of mine...

*to see the ocean and sand

*to go to Lazy 5 Ranch with the kids

*to spend the night at the Great Wolf Lodge with the family

*to go to a concert for our 13th anniversary

Ok, that's just a few...it'll be better when the kids share their input :) This summer is gonna prove to be one of the best yet. What's on your summer bucket list??

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment