Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Preschool days...

Today was Cole's last day of preschool...forever. I don't know why it hit me like a ton of bricks, but it did. I have cried off and on all day. I wish life could always be like it is in preschool. Cole has grown so much since that first day when he was only 3. I am so proud of my little, almost kindergartener. And his teachers...well, I get attached to teachers very easily, but especially when they are as sweet and kind as Cole's teachers were this year and last. So, today was bittersweet, as all you mommies know. Those preschool days don't last forever, so seriously, love them while you can...enjoy the fingerpaint and the cookies and juice and the pumpkin patch trips and the puppet shows. Enjoy the tricycles and the building blocks. Enjoy the alphabet and the circle times. Enjoy it all through your child's eyes because preschool days are precious days :)

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment