Thursday, June 28, 2012

Friday eve mini-makeup haul :)

Happy Friday eve! This has been one long week for me...I don't know why, but it seems like I've been tired all week and a little stretched more than usual. We've been to the pool almost every day this summer and today, I think I got a little "pooled" out. So, tonight when Will came home from work and had dinner, we took a little trip to Target and grabbed some smoothies at McDonalds. For some reason, this helped perk me up (as trips to Target, usually do) and we all enjoyed being together and getting out of the house. So, here's what I got (only 2 makeup products) but I wanted to share because they both are REALLY good :)


1. Milani baked blush in Dolce Pink...this is a BEAUTIFUL blush and it is very similar to the Laura Gellar baked products that are much more expensive. This little number was $6.99 at Target and well worth it. This blush was reviewed by Emily Eddington http://www.beautybroadcast.com/ . I think this is going to be my favorite blush ever :)

2. Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume mascara in the NEW Olympics packaging...probably the best mascara ever...really...and for the 2012 Olympics, they have put it in neat little white packaging. I'm a sucker for packaging...but really this is an excellent mascara that is worth buying. The rubbery brush is unique and there is no smudging, clumping and great color. I got it in blackest black (not waterproof) and I'm sure I'll purchase again. It's that good :)


Ok, these 2 products were all I found tonight, but I'm sure I'll be back with a few more sometime soon...I have a small list in the back of my mind at all times! Let me know if you try these...and let me know what your favorites are!

Happy Friday eve!

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment