Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Father's Day...a little late :)

Today is Wednesday, a few days after Father's day, which was this past Sunday. I thought I would write today about my husband, Will, who is literally the best daddy I have ever seen. Part of the reason I write this blog is for my children, so that one day, they'll be able to read these posts and understand our little family. They'll be able to read about all the fun things we have done and they'll be able to read how much we love them. So, this blog is really for them and this post is about their daddy.

Will is the best daddy ever.period. He is genuine. What you see, is what you get. He is the same all the time. He was meant to be a daddy. I know I am lucky everyday. I know our children are lucky everyday. I will never take him for granted. I know what it's like to not have a daddy and I NEVER wanted that for my babies. I never wanted them to feel that ache in their hearts. So, I married the most perfect man ever. The sweetest man, the kindest man, the funniest man, the best man.

Will, I love you more than all the stars in the sky. You truly saved me and together we started a life that I dreamed of as a little girl. I am more than thankful for you and I pray for many more days on this earth with you. Rocking with you on the front porch, when we're old and gray, will be the cherry on top of a wonderful life. I love you.

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment