Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Justin Bieber...Under the Mistletoe...Christmas Season Kick-off!

Today is the first day of November...so that means it's officially the holiday season in this house! As soon as Halloween is over, I pull out the Christmas stuff. I'm trying hard to keep my tree in the garage until after we come home from Disney (in 3 weeks) but I'm already itching to get it out. One year, my tree was up at Halloween...yes, I was 27 years old then and had a one year old and we were just too excited and I apparently had too much time on my hands....ha!

To kick off the season, I bought Justin Bieber's brand spankin' new Christmas CD today...at 8:00 am to be exact. Imagine being 35 and standing in line at Walmart first thing in the morning with a gallon of milk, baby food and a Justin Bieber CD...oh well, I was super excited...you know I love JB. I know it's a little crazy, but he's super talented, squeaky clean and just too cute for scoot. I've already listened to it in the car and shared it with my bff. I hope to memorize it today in all my spare time (ha!).

Happy Tuesday! Super easy Cheeseburger Pie recipe coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment