Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Disney Planning...

Planning a Disney vacation is a lot of work...but I have never, ever been this excited in all my life. Sure, when Will and I went on our honeymoon, it was perfect and then for our first anniversary is was awesome (except that our debit card # was stolen!). But this time, it's with our babies. That's what I always dreamed of. When you think of Disney, you think of children and magic. I can't wait to see those faces light up when they see that castle. I can't wait to see Cole's little wide grin when he eats lunch with Special Agent Oso and Mickey Mouse. I can't wait to see Little Will become a Star Wars trooper. I can't wait to see Belle and Cinderella hold my baby girl. I guess I just can't wait...can you tell?? Only a few weeks away....Mickey, we'll be there soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment