Wednesday, July 11, 2012

July update :)

So, it's already July and the summer is already half over...yuck. I won't ever repeat that sentence again. I'm sorry you had to read that.

Ok, now onto a happier subject....today is July 11th and even though the first sentence I wrote is technically true...we still have over 5 weeks left of summer and that's a lot! I am hoping to really tackle that summer bucket list the next few weeks and enjoy every second I can :)

We just got back from a little beach time this past weekend. I could live at the beach, I do believe but this time I was ready to be home. I think I was a little beached out, if that is even possible. Mollie is super active and at the beach, it's no different. Plus, this past weekend, it was HOT and HUMID. I mean, really hot and humid. But we made memories and ate good food and saw God's beautiful ocean one more time. The boys played putt-putt and I ate another one of those glorious crabcakes at Beck's. We found a new little doughnut shop called Ahoy Doughnuts and I have to say the Key Lime Pie ones are the best :) I'm thankful for every chance I have to be with my little family doing something fun. I learned a long time ago that you have to live or you will end up watching the world pass you by. I think about that every single day. So, we lived this past weekend and it was great :)

So far, here are the things we have completed on our summer bucket list:

*Putt-Putt
*See the ocean
*Kids cooking day
*Kids craft day
*Chuck E. Cheese day
*get all 3 kids picture made together
*find a hunting place for the fall
*see a concert
*see fireworks on the 4th of July

We are still working on lots of things and I can't wait until we have done them all :)

Happy Summer!!
XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment