Friday, January 25, 2013

Mollie is 2!

My sweet baby girl turned 2 a couple of weeks ago...wow, 2 years flew by. It has been the sweetest 2 years and the hardest all at the same time. Mollie is my blessing I wasn't expecting....my sweet present, my princess, my best friend. I am so lucky God chose me to be her mama. I am blessed beyond measure. I get the chance to be the mama to her that I always wanted. It is a chance I never thought I would get.

So, here we are Mollie bell...2 years old...here's what's special about you...

You love everybody. You smile all the time. You are never shy. You live life from the minute you wake up until you fight falling asleep at night. You are confident and spunky and sometimes make my eyes twitch :) You love mermaids and princesses and sparkly things. You can do anything that Bubby and Cole can do (at least you think so) including bouncing in a bouncy house with 10 year olds. You love cake pops and pizza. Your favorite movie is Tangled and Cake Cake (Strawberry Shortcake). I love you more than life. I am so proud to be your mama. You are beautiful and perfect, baby girl. Happy 2 years :)

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment